When using this module with a Raspberry Pi, we suggest editing config.txt to set "hdmi_safe=1" output for best results (otherwise, the Pi may not 'recognize' the HDMI display and revert to composite output). The easiest way to do that is to insert the programmed Pi SD card into your computer and look for the config.txt file that is in the root directory of the SD card, edit it, and save it.
- Power Input: No need extra power, power supply from HDMI Power.
- It has a built-in chip to transform the signal. ONLY work for HDMI to VGA.
- It supports full-size high-definition resolution of 720p or 1080p.
- Suitable for All HDMI input device (like PC, DVD, PS3, Xbox360, etc ) and VGA output device (like monitor, projectors, etc).
- Built-in chipset.
- Support Audio output, 3.5mm headphone cable included
- Length: 200mm .
- Color: Black or White
- Standard HDMI plug
- Standard DB15 VGA socket